2. Myth: Young people no longer read newspapers.
3. Myth: Newspaper readership is tanking.
4. Myth: Many newspapers are going out of business.
5. Myth: Newspaper advertising doesn’t work.
6. Myth: There are no creative options in newspapers.
7. Myth: If newspapers close, you will still be able to get news from other sources.
John F. Sturm , president of the Newspaper Associate of America posts an open letter on these myths and realities about newspapers
1. Myth: No one reads newspapers anymore.
Go here for the realities.But seriously, 7 myths? Couldn’t he come up with another three? Doesn’t he ever watch Dave Letterman? Hello!